As I go through my Learning and Technology course the power of the internet as a learning resource has been impressed upon us as future teachers. Bloggers, sharers, content creators, we are all contributors to the collective human knowledge that is the Internet. In light of these thoughts I’ve been rethinking the design of Minimalist Bride from just a blog to a true resource (which was my original intent). I’ve already done some restructuring, you probably noticed some changes in the appearance, and I have some new content planned for the site.
Here’s what’s new:
- New domain name! We are now at minimalistbride.net
- The site now has a landing page for minimalism and another landing page for wedding
- I’ve compiled my favorite minimalism blogs under Good Reads
- I’ve compiled Tips for Minimalist Living from myself and others
Here’s what’s coming:
- Simple Routines and Recipes under Tips for Minimalist Living
- A compilation of wedding planning resources
- DIY/DIT wedding projects
I hope you are as excited for the changes as I am!